Our health is one of the most important aspects of our life. That’s why today more and more people start leading a healthy lifestyle. They eat healthy food and perform physical exercises regularly.
Our digestive system is one of the main systems of our body. Colon is an important part of it. It has a lot of functions. It recirculates fatty acids, absorbs water and vitamins that are essential for the health of the entire body. That’s why it’s so important to keep it healthy and clean.
Both physical activity and healthy eating can help to keep your digestive system healthy. However, there are some other tips that also can be helpful in this case. Today we have some important information for you. Here is a list of foods that can naturally clean your colon. Try them and your digestive system will work perfectly!
- We all know that apples are great for our health.
- They can also help you to maintain the health of your digestive system.
- By eating apples regularly you’ll also lead the toxins out of the body.
- We are offering you an optimal recipe which will help you to get all possible benefits.
- You should take 1 apple, 1 tbs of chia seeds, linseed and honey and two glasses of water.You should cover the seeds with water for 6 hours.
- Then peel and cut the apple. Place all the ingredients in the blender and mix them until smooth.
- Place the drink in a fridge for three hours.
- You should drink two glasses of the remedy per day for a week. Drink the first glass in the morning on an empty stomach.
- This veggie has amazing properties for our health. It contains fiber, calcium, potassium and a number of other beneficial elements. To get the best effect you should peel and cut two carrots and one stalk of celery and crush 1 tbs of linseed into powder.
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and add two glasses of water. Mix everything until smooth and drink this remedy every morning with your breakfast for 5 days.
- This fruit has a lot of benefits for your health.
- It can improve work on your digestive system and strengthen your colon.
- The best thing will be to peel and cut into cubes a half of papaya, add one yogurt and 2 tbs of honey.
- Eat this dessert every day during one week.
- We all know that water is essential for our health.
- Dehydration leads to a number of various health problems including issues with the digestive system.
- That’s why you should drink 2-3 liters of water per day.
- Avocado contains a great number of vitamins and beneficial elements including omega-3 fatty acids.
- These elements will clean and nourish your colon and prevent different disorders.
- To get the best effect you should cut one avocado in half and remove the seed and skin.
- Make a puree using a fork. Add to the bowl with puree 2 tbs of apple cider vinegar and mix until smooth.
- You should eat this paste with biscuits 3 times a week.