Each and every body type is beautiful in itself. However, have you ever asked yourself, why people store fat in different areas of the body? Some women can store it around the midsections, others around their hips or thighs. We all have these different problem areas, and the weight loss is mainly based on that- our body type. This is why we have decided to tell you which food you should eat so that you can lose some weight and stay healthy.
How to Eat for Your Body Shape
- Even though this is the shape most people strive for, these types of women can gain a lot of weight evenly in the entire body and they lack muscle tone.
- Also, this way you are more at risk to have high levels of blood sugar, thus, you should choose foods which have a low glycemic index and eat five to six small meals a day.
- You will need to consume more fruits and vegetables and healthy fats from lean proteins.
- On the other hand, you should avoid refined foods like white bread, noodles, and rice. You can replace all of these with whole foods.
- This type of body is characterized by a larger hip measurement than bust measurement.
- People who have this construction gain weight around the hips and thighs and they might experience water retention.
- You should consume meat, eggs, dairy products and foods that have high protein content.
- Another thing you should do is consume fruits like watermelon or pineapple due to the fact that they will cleanse the body by removing toxins that are slowing down the metabolism.
- You should combine them with herbal teas like green tea.
- On the other hand, you need to avoid high-sodium foods.
- What this means is that you need to reduce the salt intake and avoid refined foods like bread, rice, and noodles. You can consume whole foods instead.
- If you have this body type, it means that you gain weight in the midsection.
- Thus, the perfect thing here would be to eat a little, but often.
- Thus, you can eat six times a day in small portions.
- You can consume foods that are rich in fiber, vegetables, fruits, vitamin C and low-fat dairy.
- If you consume yogurts, consume the ones that can regulate the digestion.
- Also, you need to stop eating foods that cause swelling and gas, like fast food, bread, and some vegetables.
- This body shape is represented by narrow hips and an undefined waist.
- Even though you might not gain weight, you have to eat healthy foods like avocado, almonds, salmon etc.
- Also, you should incorporate plant-based proteins in the diet as well.
- The most important thing to remember is that it does not matter how thin you are, you need to follow a healthy diet.
- Thus, make sure you avoid sweets and fast food.
- Surely, now that you know what you can and cannot eat according to your body shape, you will take better care of yourselves.
- Just take our advice and apart from losing some weight, you will feel better in no time!