Obesity is a problem that affects many people all over the world and leads to serious diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, heart problems, various types of malignancy and so on. How can you avoid obesity?
Obese people should quit eating harmful products and start to develop healthy eating habits. If they want to slim down, they should balance their diet with healthy, low-calorie products in order to keep their body and health in good order.
We would like to show you an amazing five-day diet plan created by famous European Cardiologists. Follow this diet for five days combining it with training routines for at least thirty minutes a day and you will obtain desired weight-loss results. Scroll down to see the diet plan in order to start your weight-loss journey.
The Five-Day Eating Plan
This diet consists of fresh fruits, veggies, berries, greens, eggs, lean meat, fish, and nuts. These healthy products will fill your body with all essential vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients. Are you ready to try it?
- Breakfast time: a grapefruit and a bowl of fresh cherries.
- Lunchtime: mushroom omelet with arugula and broccoli, half a cup of greek yogurt and one small tangerine.
- Dinner time: cucumber salad with kale, onions, and garlic, one slice of whole grain bread and grilled salmon steak.
- Breakfast time: two tangerines and a bowl of blueberries.
- Lunchtime: a cup of greek yogurt, one hard-boiled egg, and a green apple.
- Dinner time: 150g of baked turkey steak with baby carrots, a slice of wheat toast and one small tangerine.
- Breakfast time: two pears and a bowl of strawberries.
- Lunchtime: half a pomegranate, scrambled eggs with fresh tomatoes and cucumber salad.
- Dinner time: 150g of grilled chicken fillet, a kiwi and a cup of sugar-free coffee.
- Breakfast time: one peach, one pear and a bowl of cranberries.
- Lunchtime: 150g of steamed turkey, half a cup of cottage cheese and one small tangerine.
- Dinner time: tuna salad with greens, kale, garlic and one kiwi.
- Breakfast time: an orange and a bowl of blackberries.
- Lunchtime: 150g of salmon, two fresh tomatoes and a bowl of strawberries.
- Dinner time: a bowl of grilled green beans with chicken breast and asparagus.